What are your plans for this week? We are celebrating at home with pumpkin pudding, apple crisp and other delicious treats. As Sam Sifton wrote in his book Thanksgiving, “Let us speak plainly: you are going to need a lot of butter.” Hope you have a good one, and here are a few links from around the web…
What a beautiful piece by Meghan Markle about her recent miscarriage. So much love to those who have experienced this special kind of loss. (New York Times)
How to make your own chocolate croissants.
Hint, hint, Alex: This is at the top of my wishlist.
If Anything Happens, I Love You is a gorgeous short film about grief.
Stave off holiday loneliness by watching old sitcoms.
What a cool, colorful home in Illinois.
Made me laugh. (New Yorker)
Princess Diana’s most underrated style moments.
Finally, here are 6 amazing sales:
* J.Crew is 50% off with code EARLY. (Their cashmere is so good!)
* Madewell is up to 50% off with code VERYMERRY. The gift guide is fun.
* Dermstore is up to 30% off with code SHARETHELOVE. (Stocking up on this everyday essential.)
* Lulu and Georgia are 25% off with code THANKFUL. (How pretty are these?)
* Nisolo is 25% off everything with code COJHOLIDAY.
Have a good one! Here’s our 2020 gift guide so far, if you’d like some ideas. xo
(Photo by James Ransom for Food52.)